When it comes time to move a loved one into a senior care community, many people struggle with the myriad of options available in today’s day and age:
* There are more than 11,000 senior centers across the United States and they serve over one million elderly people each day.
* There are dozens of unique communities from which to choose including Alzheimer’s care facilities, independent living communities, residential care homes, and dedicated medical complexes, just to name a few.
* Hundreds of these senior living centers are accredited by renowned regulatory agencies while many are not certified or endorsed at all.
* Some communities feature spaced-out visits (one to three per week) and others are self-sustaining housing networks that cater to clients on a 24/7/365 basis.
Thus, if you’ve been weighing the pros and cons of moving your older family member(s) to an assisted living center, the onus is on you to partner with a reputable firm that offers senior living advisor services, especially if you’re unfamiliar with how the process works.
Free Advisory Services
The most reputable senior living consultants, such as Oasis Senior Advisors, for instance, specialize in facilitating community-based referrals and assessments to provide the perfect accommodations for elderly adults regardless of their health conditions or mental states. As such, these personalized senior living advisor services represent the best way to ascertain the ideal solution for your loved one.
A Comprehensive Approach
During your initial appointment, you’ll be able to engage in an inclusive, top-to-bottom process that takes into account all of the most important aspects of selecting a care home:
* Desired lifestyle and amenities
* Required healthcare and medical provisions
* Affordability based on income and/or savings
* Suitable location in close proximity to family and friends
* Accommodation type (one-story, two-story, etc.)
Best of all, these senior living advisor services are readily available and free of charge, which effectively simplifies the entire process, helps to save a ton of money, and guarantees an appropriate final decision. You can follow them on Google+ for more information.