Looking for a Hollywood dentist? One that can provide you with that ‘Hollywood’ smile? Want a smile so perfect and confident it’ll take people’s breath away? Here’s a list of procedures from EverydayHealth on what your cosmetic dentistry options might include:
1. Teeth Whitening. Ever wanted teeth so perfectly white for a brighter, better smile? Cosmetic dentistry allows you to achieve that. This procedure involves bleaching your teeth and is often a popular choice since who wouldn’t want shining, white teeth? Other whitening systems are also available, such as whitening toothpastes, whitening strips and gels and even whitening rinses along with tray-based whiteners. Still, whitening procedures done at a dentist’s office tend to be more effective. That’s because, unlike toothpastes, creams or gels, you only have to go for the treatment a few times to get the results you want while others can take as long as 4-12 weeks. If you want a brighter smile now, that ‘4-12’ timetable doesn’t really sound encouraging. With teeth whitening dental services, though, you won’t have to wait that long to get whiter teeth.
2. Bonding and Fillings. Chipped your teeth? Bit into a particularly stubborn nut so hard your tooth broke? With a bonding procedure, you can get your tooth to look as good as—or even better than—new!
3. Veneers. Always wanted to fix your discolored teeth? Often been rendered-self-conscious whenever you had to talk or meet with new people, because of discolored, chipped or damaged tooth? With veneers, you can smile and meet new people with confidence.
4. Crowns. These are often used with root canal therapy. Since root canal therapy—or endodontic therapy—involves scraping out the nerve center of a tooth, pouring filling into the hollow and sealing it off to prevent bacteria from getting into the cavity, crowns often perform 2 functions: restorative and cosmetic. Restorative is when a silver or metal crown works for you. Cosmetic is when you choose porcelain crowns that look and feel like natural teeth so your tooth won’t stand out.
5. Invisalign. Need to straighten your teeth but don’t want braces anymore? Invisalign works to make sure you get straighter teeth without anybody knowing you’ve got a pair on. It’s discreet and even better, eliminates speech problems you’ve always had with braces.
These are just a few of the treatments your Hollywood dentist will offer you. So start exploring your options and get that picture-perfect smile.
Need a Hollywood dentist? Dr. Brian LeSage, along with his team, provides you with top-notch dental care services guaranteed to give you a ‘Hollywood’ picture-perfect smile. So set up your first appointment with us today! To know more cosmetic dentist services visit Beverly Hills Institute of Dental Esthetics. You can also like their Facebook page.